Tuesday

On Saturday was the second in the series of Healing Words workshops which I am facilitating and it went really well. I have devised these workshops for therapists, health professionals and writers working in therapeutic environments. They are an invitation for participants to explore how creative writing can work therapeutically. There are six in all, taking various themes, individuals can come to all six or pick and choose ones which interest them. At this last one we were looking at metaphor.

I had a great time, so it is very satisfying (and confidence boosting) when the participants say that they are gaining from the experience too. Here are some comments from the evaluations:

‘Gently & thoughtfully presented – allowed me to explore and learn more about using metaphor.’
‘The metaphor workshop was magical’
‘I’d highly recommend Kate’s writing workshops.
I’ve done two and have learnt so much in each but also really enjoyed them.’
 
The next workshop will be looking at poetry in this context. For more information contact: mail@scpti.co.uk